ECONOMICS CLASS - XII
- Understanding of some economic concepts.
- Development of economic reasoning which the learners can apply in their day-to-day life as citizens, workers & consumers.
- Realization of learner’s role in nation building and sensitivity to the economic issues that the nation is facing today.
- Equipment with basic tools of economics & statistics to analyze economic issues
- Development of understanding that there can be more than on views on any economic issue & necessary skills to argue logically with reasoning.
|Part A: Introductory Microeconomics|
|2.||Consumer Equilibrium and Demand||32||18|
|3.||Producer Behaviour and Supply||32||18|
|4.||Forms of Market and Price Determination||22||10|
|5.||Simple Applications of Tools of Demand and Supply||8||-|
|Part B: Introductory Microeconomics|
|6.||National Income and Related Aggregates||30||15|
|7.||Money and Banking||18||8|
|8.||Determination of Income and Employment||25||12|
|9.||Government Budget and the Economy||17||8|
|10.||Balance of Payments||14||7|